Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hungary withdraws from UN charter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hungary withdraws from UN charter Empty Hungary withdraws from UN charter

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:13 am

Hungary withdraws from UN charter

Hungary on Wednesday announced its withdrawal from the UN Charter on Migration and said the Global Convention promotes the movement of people that pose a threat to the world.

The Global Migration Charter, which was passed last week by UN member states after 18 months of negotiations, vows to strengthen cooperation in dealing with the increasing flow of migrants in the world.

Hungary's withdrawal comes after a similar move by the United States, which announced last December its withdrawal from negotiations on the charter, because of perceptions that do not correspond to US immigration and asylum policies.

"The document poses a threat to the world and to Hungary, because it will cause millions to migrate," Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Zigarto said after Hungary's cabinet meeting. "Hungary must not agree, and so clearly declares that it does not in any way consider that any action Of the Convention as a way forward. "

Hungary, which won Prime Minister Viktor Urban in a third term last April due to his fiercely hostile immigration policy, has no faith that the charter is not legally binding as the last version states, Zigarto said.

For his part, the President of the General Assembly of the United Nations Miroslav Laichac, the Charter should not be seen as a threat, and his spokesman, Brendan Pharma, said the document should be considered the first platform to deal with the phenomenon of migration in the world.

"Regardless of the multiple positions of migration and the text of the Global Compact, migration remains a reality," Brenda Pharma said.

The document sets 23 goals to open the door to migration and manage the flow of people after the number of migrants in the world to 250 million people or 3% of the world population, and is expected to be adopted officially at a conference in Morocco on 10 and 11 December 2018. 3

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=101839

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:05 am