Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of financial corruption with a contract of purchase of the Basra Oil Company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of financial corruption with a contract of purchase of the Basra Oil Company Empty Disclosure of financial corruption with a contract of purchase of the Basra Oil Company

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:16 am

Disclosure of financial corruption with a contract of purchase of the Basra Oil Company
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Directorate of the investigation of Basra in the Integrity Commission, on Thursday, the financial corruption worth 30 million dollars in the contract of purchase of two sea lorries for the Basra oil company.
    A statement issued by the Directorate, "appointed Iraq News," that "seized the priorities of the contract of the Basra Oil Company to buy two sea lanes worth 30 million US dollars, because they did not meet the required specifications," noting that "the process was conducted under a judicial note."
    The statement added that "the purpose of the purchase of the two tugs used in the logistical support to the port of Faw oil," explaining that "the approval of the inspection committee charged by the Basra Oil Company to match the tug of the specifications required during the examination in the UAE."
    "The preliminary investigations led to the fact that the two tugboats after receiving them to Iraq, it was found that they did not meet the required specifications in the contracting process," adding that "the two tugboats have not been used since their arrival in 2016 for the purpose of the purchase and are being lost."
    He pointed out that "the record of the seizure of assets with all the priorities of the contract under a judicial note, and the presentation of investigative papers to the competent investigating judge; in order to take appropriate legal action." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:04 am