Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi government announced an increase in the production of electricity in Basra through a step

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi government announced an increase in the production of electricity in Basra through a step Empty Iraqi government announced an increase in the production of electricity in Basra through a step

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Aug 2018, 3:35 am

[size=32]
    Iraqi government announced an increase in the production of electricity in Basra through a step[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The spokesman for the Council of Ministers Saad al-Hadithi on Wednesday to give the provinces powers to refer the projects concluded by previous governments and faltering or suspended to the federal companies for the purpose of implementation "fast and urgent." 
    Al-Hadithi told Ashqaf News: "In Basra, there are 8 projects in the power transmission and distribution sector, which have been transferred to the Southern Oil Distribution Company. The company has completed three of these projects so far." 
    "These completed projects added 360 megawatts of new energy inside Basra." 
    Al-Hadithi attributed this trend in general to the fact that "there are projects that reached an advanced stage and delayed and stopped and not completed by the main or secondary contractors with the administrations of the former provinces."
    Iraq is suffering from a phenomenon known in the local media as "the slowness of projects", especially in the areas of housing, education and infrastructure, and those responsible for the delay of projects or failure to perform under the terms of the contract, are often investors. 
    The investment companies that implement the housing projects rely on the investment law, which obliges the local authorities to deliver the water, electricity and sewage services to the limits of those projects, provided that the investor links these services with residential units and other facilities within the project area.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:22 pm