Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najaf governor demands Abadi to freeze the work of Health Minister Adela Hamoud

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najaf governor demands Abadi to freeze the work of Health Minister Adela Hamoud Empty Najaf governor demands Abadi to freeze the work of Health Minister Adela Hamoud

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Aug 2018, 2:02 am

Najaf governor demands Abadi to freeze the work of Health Minister Adela Hamoud
    August 05 2018 09:48 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Archived[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The governor of Najaf, the governor of Najaf, Luai al-Yasiri, blamed Health Minister Adila Hammoud for the deteriorating health situation in the province on Sunday, calling on the prime minister to freeze her work and hold her accountable in this regard. 

He said, "Yasiri" in a press statement, that the patients in the province do not find the medicines they need in hospitals, under the pretext that the drugs are not licensed, but they are available in pharmacies abroad, describing this duality and paradox.

Al-Yasiri explained that the Ministry of Health banned the purchase of drugs from the bad companies, and this was put on the prime minister, but after two days, she was allowed to buy drugs from the same companies, wondering why the purchase of drugs two years ago from the same companies that have been contracted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 7:45 am