Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah Alliance: Tomorrow, the largest bloc will be decided by 200 deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah Alliance: Tomorrow, the largest bloc will be decided by 200 deputies Empty Fatah Alliance: Tomorrow, the largest bloc will be decided by 200 deputies

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Sep 2018, 9:19 am

Fatah Alliance: Tomorrow, the largest bloc will be decided by 200 deputies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. The alliance of the conquest, led by Hadi al-Amiri, on Saturday, that on Sunday, is the crucial date of the largest bloc, which will cost the formation of the new Iraqi government.
    He said the leader of the coalition Amer al-Fayez for "the eye of Iraq News", "The axis of (conquest - the rule of law) very close to the announcement of the largest bloc, and tomorrow will be the critical date for this bloc," asserting that "the alliance of the conquest is now negotiations and dialogues with Sunni forces And Kurdish, with the aim of annexing it to its largest mass. "
    Fayez added that "the largest bloc, which is hoped to be formed by the axis of (conquest - the rule of law), will exceed the number of deputies (200) deputy, and we are very close to the announcement."
    The political scene witnessed a wide movement among the winning forces in the elections held on 12 May 2018 to form the largest bloc in preparation for its mandate to form the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:16 pm