Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance allocates five billion dinars to restore stability in the liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance allocates five billion dinars to restore stability in the liberated areas Empty Finance allocates five billion dinars to restore stability in the liberated areas

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Oct 2018, 2:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Finance allocates five billion dinars to restore stability in the liberated areas

The governor of Kirkuk, Rakan Jubouri, the disbursement of the Ministry of Finance five billion dinars to the plan to restore stability of the liberated areas .. He stressed that the amounts of Kirkuk, which was withdrawn from the Bank of Kurdistan within the plan Petrodollar and deposited with the Central Bank of Iraq will be disbursed through the implementation of vital projects and important value of up to 64 billion dinars.
    This came after the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance, Dr. Maher al-Maadidi with Kirkuk Governor Rakan Said Jubouri, the reality of the progress of projects and allocations of Kirkuk and the implementation of the federal budget for the current year.
    It was decided during the meeting to spend five billion dinars within the plan for the restoration of liberated areas.
    The meeting also discussed the receivables of Kirkuk deposited with the Central Bank, which was withdrawn from the Bank of Kurdistan, and the speed of disbursement to the province in order to implement projects and serve the citizens of Kirkuk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:52 am