Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Loans for health professionals up to 80 million dinars maximum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Loans for health professionals up to 80 million dinars maximum  Empty Loans for health professionals up to 80 million dinars maximum

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Oct 2018, 8:48 am

Loans for health professionals up to 80 million dinars maximum

Sunday, October 21,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Rasheed Bank announced on Sunday granting loans to health professionals up to 80 million dinars maximum for the employee and non-employee. 

The bank's media office said in a statement that it had decided to grant loans to health professionals ranging from 30 to 80 million dinars for the employee and non-employee, noting that "the loan period is five years and is granted to open clinics, pharmacies, drug stores, analysis laboratories, And signs. "
    He explained that "the instructions specified the loan and guarantee and the granting of 30 million bail of one employee, and more than 30 to 45 million bail of two employees, and more than 45 to 80 million real estate guarantee and the sponsor of one employee."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:34 pm