Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary movements to adjust the salaries of employees and remove disparities in allocations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary movements to adjust the salaries of employees and remove disparities in allocations Empty Parliamentary movements to adjust the salaries of employees and remove disparities in allocations

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Oct 2018, 6:47 am

Parliamentary movements to adjust the salaries of employees and remove disparities in allocations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Al-Fateh MP Dalal Hassan announced on Monday that she will work in Parliament to pass a bill that will lead to the amendment of the salary scale, pointing out that there is a great injustice to some employees because of the current salary scale.
    "The salary scale currently in place is a great injustice for a large segment of the employees. There are those who receive a salary of two million dinars and there are no more than 200,000 dinars, and this makes a great stratification in society," Hassan said.
    "I will continue to follow up on this file and carry out a parliamentary movement in order to pass a bill that will arrange the salary scale and make it equal among all employees," she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:27 pm