Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former minister: Baghdad is wasting one billion dollars annually

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former minister: Baghdad is wasting one billion dollars annually Empty Former minister: Baghdad is wasting one billion dollars annually

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Oct 2018, 2:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Former minister: Baghdad is wasting one billion dollars annually

The former Iraqi Minister of Transport, Amer Abdul-Jabbar, about the waste of Iraq about one billion dollars annually from the transport sector, noting that the number of aircraft passing through the airspace, amounted to last year, 37 aircraft a day only, after it was 500 aircraft.
    "In terms of aircraft using Iraqi airspace, when we received the ministry in 2008, the number of those aircraft was 50, and the tariff for each plane was $ 50," Abdul Jabbar said in a televised interview.
    He added that each aircraft "paid each one fifty dollars, and when I saw the tariffs of neighboring countries found that the tariff in some up to 375 dollars, and learned that the price of fifty dollars was placed under the previous regime has not changed."
    "After raising the tariff to $ 375, we started thinking about how to increase the number of aircraft using Iraq's airspace. We started offering special offers to airlines from all over the world, showing us the benefits of using Iraqi airspace on their routes, , And I set the point where they enter the Iraqi airspace and the point where they leave the Iraqi airspace, and gave them assurances that the distance between the aircraft when flying in Iraqi airspace a thousand feet from the right and from the north, while the distance  in European airspace is 200 feet He answered ".
    "When you were assured that going back and forth across Iraqi airspace was neither a problem nor a threat, the number of companies using Iraqi airspace increased. The number of aircraft using Iraqi airspace daily reached 500 aircraft in 2010, even if we hit 500 aircraft in  375 $ 68 million a year as revenue for the airspace. "
    He pointed out that "these funds were pouring into the treasury of the state, and according to the plan that we were preparing annually, was scheduled to exceed the number of aircraft using Iraqi airspace in 4000 aircraft in 2016.
    He said, "The air tariff remained until the beginning of the year 2018, which is $ 375, while in neighboring countries rose to $ 900, although the work of our plan continued to reach the number of aircraft in 2016 to 4000 aircraft and at $ 900 per aircraft, Annual  air space will rise to one billion and 314 million dollars. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:28 pm