Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington Post: Sisi and Netanyahu continue with the US administration to defend Mohammed bin Salma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington Post: Sisi and Netanyahu continue with the US administration to defend Mohammed bin Salma Empty Washington Post: Sisi and Netanyahu continue with the US administration to defend Mohammed bin Salma

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Nov 2018, 2:28 am

Washington Post: Sisi and Netanyahu continue with the US administration to defend Mohammed bin Salma %D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%AA-1-668x350

[size=32]Washington Post: Sisi and Netanyahu continue with the US administration to defend Mohammed bin Salman[/size]

[rtl]55 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Trend - follow up [/rtl]

[rtl]Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have been in contact with the US administration to defend Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the Washington Post reported.[/rtl]

[rtl]The newspaper quoted sources as saying that Sisi and Netanyahu have in recent days made contacts with senior officials in the Trump administration to confirm that the Saudi crown prince is an important strategic partner in the region.[/rtl]

[rtl]The newspaper quoted the report in the context of a long report in which he said that Mohammed bin Salman described journalist Jamal Khashoggi as a serious Islamic.[/rtl]

[rtl]TA[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/262882

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 6:29 pm