Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America: Iran spent 16 billion dollars to support Assad and its loyal militias

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America: Iran spent 16 billion dollars to support Assad and its loyal militias Empty America: Iran spent 16 billion dollars to support Assad and its loyal militias

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:27 am

[size=32]
    America: Iran spent 16 billion dollars to support Assad and its loyal militias[/size]
    America: Iran spent 16 billion dollars to support Assad and its loyal militias 80-151547-syrian-army-iranian-militias_700x400

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The US State Department has said that Tehran has spent a lot of money in support of global terrorism, in conjunction with Washington's imposition of a second package of sanctions on the regime on Monday

The ministry said through the official account of its team to communicate on the Internet on Twitter, "These funds from the additional revenues obtained by the Iranian regime of the nuclear agreement.

The US State Department noted that instead of investing the proceeds in improving the situation of the people in Iran, the Iranian regime has dedicated it to its agenda in undermining the stability of the Middle East.

The ministry disclosed that the Iranian regime has spent more than $ 16 billion since 2012 on supporting the regime and its pro-government militias in the region, including $ 700 million spent annually in funding the Lebanese Hezbollah militia.

US President Donald Trump said at the time that Iran would eventually seek to negotiate a new agreement, describing the 2015 nuclear agreement, which unilaterally withdrew from it this year, as "catastrophic."

"We will have the most severe sanctions ever on this brutal Iranian regime," the US president said on Friday.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3005b075-130b-4f4b-9b6c-b2909f0dc19c

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 am