Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zamili: We are waiting to remove the letter (o) from the statements of Abdul Mahdi, especially regar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zamili: We are waiting to remove the letter (o) from the statements of Abdul Mahdi, especially regar Empty Zamili: We are waiting to remove the letter (o) from the statements of Abdul Mahdi, especially regar

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:40 am

Zamili: We are waiting to remove the letter (o) from the statements of Abdul Mahdi, especially regarding the crowd

09:26 - 06/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Private ..
    The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Abbas al-Zamili, on Tuesday, that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi demands to remove the letter (o) of his remarks, because that carries with it procrastination, especially the recent statements on the popular mobilization.
    Al-Zamili said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the popular crowd has many unknown capabilities in the country and can be involved in the process of construction and reconstruction in the coming period and through which it can be financed by what it needs." He pointed out that "the participation of the crowd in construction, A lot of financing doors. "
    He added that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi is supposed to direct the handover of construction and reconstruction in the country, especially in the liberated areas, without going to the word we will work and we will find and find sources of funding, as the letter (o) carries with it procrastination in statements.
    Al-Zamili said that "there are problems with the Ministry of Finance, and need to change its policy according to the government program prepared by the government," pointing out that "one person in the ministry caused paralyzing many of the joints of the state, Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:36 am