Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad Empty Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Dec 2018, 3:30 am

Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Commerce, Mohammed al-Ani, discussed Wednesday with Qatari Prime Minister and Interior Minister Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al-Thani the possibility of holding an investment forum in Baghdad.

A statement on the website of the Ministry of Commerce, read by "Economy News", that "the Minister of Commerce, Dr. Mohammed Hashim Abdul Majid Al-Ani met with the Prime Minister of Qatar and Interior Minister Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al-Thani," stressing the aspirations of the Iraqi side to " A Qatari Arab to invest in Baghdad through an invitation to provide businessmen and investors to see the Qatari investment opportunities in Iraq, including the Kurdistan region.

Al-Ani said that "one of the priorities of the government program is to enter into real partnerships with the countries of the world, based on economic interests," stressing the importance of Iraq's accession to the Memorandum of Understanding on the facilitation of transport and transit traffic of economic and trade cooperation signed between the State of Qatar and the Republic of Turkey And Iran. "

He added that "the issue of entry visas is one of the important topics that serve the process of investment and real economic partnership and is important to increase the volume of trade exchange, as this partnership requires more facilities and most important entry visas."

The Qatari prime minister stressed "the development of relations between the two countries and should be a real partnership between the private and public sectors in both countries and the desire to increase the volume of trade exchange. These meetings are the cornerstone of a new beginning, especially in the field of investment in various sectors."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:04 am