Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Economist: United States encircles Iran economically in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: United States encircles Iran economically in Iraq Empty Economist: United States encircles Iran economically in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Dec 2018, 9:25 am

Economist: United States encircles Iran economically in Iraq

Friday, December 28,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi economic expert Bassem Jamil Antoine, on Friday, that the United States began to besiege Iran economically in Iraq . Russia is

quoted as saying Antoine as saying that "Iraq has become the arena of economic conflict Iranian Iran, Washington is working to fill the vacuum that will be besieged by Iranian goods in the Iraqi market," pointing out that "Iran has found great facilities in penetrating the Iraqi market during the past years, Encounter difficulties in later times due to the embargo imposed on them. "

He added that "the government of Washington supports the entry of US private sector companies to Iraq, especially in the coming period of reconstruction, as well as productive companies, which will be one of the mechanisms to impose a blockade on Tehran in the Iraqi market." 

While the US embassy in Baghdad said earlier that "the American Chamber of Commerce brought 50 US companies to the Iraqi market for partnerships and the promotion of sophisticated goods, and seeks through this to establish a mutual partnership with Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Economist: United States encircles Iran economically in Iraq Empty Re: Economist: United States encircles Iran economically in Iraq

Post by Lobo Fri 28 Dec 2018, 12:39 pm

Thanks Rocky, Iraq and our relationship with the Iraqis will be just fine while Iranians will suffer due to their leadership - I am wondering what their military and police will do as their salaries have been cut in half.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:03 am