Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction: the formation of a parliamentary committee to determine the date of provincial electio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction: the formation of a parliamentary committee to determine the date of provincial electio Empty Construction: the formation of a parliamentary committee to determine the date of provincial electio

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Dec 2018, 2:02 am

Construction: the formation of a parliamentary committee to determine the date of provincial elections 

09:04 - 31/12/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP of the coalition of construction Hussein left-wing, Monday, the House of Representatives formed a committee to discuss and determine the date of provincial elections with the Electoral Commission, indicating that the current councils can not be considered caretaker governments and have full powers until the holding of new elections.
    "The parliament formed a committee to discuss the election file with the Commission in order to determine the date of the elections, which will not be delayed to more than the second half of 2019," the leftist said in a statement.
    He added that "the provincial councils continue to work despite the passage of two years after the end of the legal period to work as local governments, as the law provides that the councils continue to work normally and can not be considered the governments of conduct even if the legal term of work," explaining that " The date of the elections is subject to government funding for the Commission. " End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 1:37 pm