Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Budget will see the light during the current month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Budget will see the light during the current month Empty Parliamentary Finance: Budget will see the light during the current month

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Jan 2019, 2:17 am

Parliamentary Finance: Budget will see the light during the current month

09:13 - 05/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Saturday its intention to pass the financial budget for the current year during this month, noting that the committee is in the process of discussing the latest amendments before being put to the vote.
    "The Finance Committee is determined to pass the budget during the month of January to enable the government to implement its government program," committee member Ahmed Hama said in a statement.
    Hama added that "meetings between the Finance Committee and government bodies to finalize and make amendments to the draft law to put them to vote in parliament."
    He pointed out that "delaying the adoption of the budget will put the government in a critical situation because it is currently working in the interim financial management law and will not be able to refer any project without the adoption of the budget." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:58 pm