Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An agreement to pass the budget within 3 weeks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An agreement to pass the budget within 3 weeks Empty An agreement to pass the budget within 3 weeks

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jan 2019, 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An agreement to pass the budget within 3 weeks

The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Monday, a political agreement to pass the financial budget for 2019 within three weeks, noting that it will meet today to put the latest amendments before being submitted to the presidency of the House of Representatives.
    Committee member Ahmed Hama said in a press statement that "the political agreement between the blocks provides for the passage of the budget budget for the current year during the next three weeks."
    He added that "the Finance Committee will hold a meeting this evening to put the latest amendments to the draft law in preparation for submission to the House of Representatives."
    Hamad said that "the current debate is about reducing the fiscal deficit due to the deterioration of global oil prices and the search for economic alternatives capable of compensating the difference."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 1:07 pm