Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia is looking for a million hectares in Iraq Saturday 12 January - + Search Bigger

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia is looking for a million hectares in Iraq Saturday 12 January - + Search Bigger Empty Saudi Arabia is looking for a million hectares in Iraq Saturday 12 January - + Search Bigger

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 6:33 am

Saudi Arabia is looking for a million hectares in Iraq

Saturday 12 January
    -+

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

heading Saudi Arabia to invest million hectares of Iraqi territory in order to convert them to farms for breeding cattle, cattle and poultry farms, to be the largest agricultural investment project in Iraq at all benefiting from its experiences such as pastures, according to news agency Anatolia . 

The project is expected to be held in Anbar province, south of Muthanna Governorate . 

Anbar and Muthanna are located on the northern and north-eastern borders of Saudi Arabia. The project is being handled by the Joint Coordinating Council, which was established in October 2017.

"It is better for Saudi Arabia to play a role in investments in various economic sectors in Iraq rather than playing a negative role as it did during 2012 and 2013 when it supported the popular anti-government protests," the Anatolia news agency quoted Iraqi analyst Ahmad al-Miali as saying. 

"It is important to transfer regional competition in Iraq from political to economic, and open the way for various countries in a balanced way to work in Iraq." 

The Joint Coordinating Council has concluded 16 memorandums of understanding so far, four of which have resulted in agreements on the ground, including the conduct of flights and a maritime transport line.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:56 am