Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi: The next two days will witness the implementation of an important agreement with Jorda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: The next two days will witness the implementation of an important agreement with Jorda Empty Abdul Mahdi: The next two days will witness the implementation of an important agreement with Jorda

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Jan 2019, 5:36 am

Abdul Mahdi: The next two days will witness the implementation of an important agreement with Jordan

14:19 - 31/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Thursday signed an agreement with Jordan over the next two days, adding that the agreement will provide thousands of jobs.
    A statement issued by the Office of the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hassan al-Kaabi received a copy of it that the latter "visited the Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi at the headquarters of the Prime Minister," noting that "the two sides discussed a number of bills referred to the House of Representatives with a view to enacting the beginning of chapter Next legislative session. "
    The statement added that "the laws were also reviewed to the government for the purpose of the amendment to suit the direction of the current government looking forward to a series of changes in the interest of the country and the requirements of the Iraqi citizen, and the process of follow-up MPs for their oversight work in ministries and the need to facilitate access mechanism to government headquarters."
    "The next stage will witness great economic openness on the regional and global environment. Within two days, an important agreement will be reached with Jordan on the export of oil and the opening of Trebil," the statement said. "This will provide thousands of jobs in the field of transport and services, .Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:22 am