Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Faleh al-Issawi: good news soon from Fallujah

chouchou
    chouchou

Faleh al-Issawi: good news soon from Fallujah Empty Faleh al-Issawi: good news soon from Fallujah

Post by chouchou Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:20 am

Anbar Provincial Council confirmed that "there are significant developments and good news on Fallujah in particular, and Anbar in general will be announced in the near future but we can not disclose the details now."

The deputy chairman of the Council Faleh al-Issawi's (imn) that "the good understanding between the central government and the local government in Anbar and approve the initiatives and requests that we made to the Prime Minister and understanding of its rapid reflected positively on the overall security situation and the field and clan across the province."

Issawi said that "developments in the security field in Ramadi could consider stage a quick turnaround was obtaining collapse with armed groups, which killed many of them while the rest fled in time citizens began to realize that there is an interest and clinical centers by the government what they want, which will be reflected on the overall the course of life, even at the level of return of displaced persons as well as to speed up compensation for those affected by the terrorist attacks of emergency payments. "

And on the city of Fallujah, al-Issawi said that "there is important work going on in Fallujah, especially after the government extended the deadline, according to our initiative and there are issues will be taking shape in the coming period," refusing to disclose any further details.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:49 am