renewed investor Ziad Owaied Ibrahim, Thursday, demanding the intervention of those responsible for his debt estimated at five billion dinars owed by Peace College University in Baghdad, calling on the President and the ministers to restore rights to him. 

Ibrahim said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The Faculty of Peace University, which belongs to the Nahr Mohammed Abdul Karim al-Kasnazan did not meet its promise to pay the amount of debt, which is worth five billion dinars."

He added that "according to the authorization issued by the College No. 40 on 10/9/2013 and according to the Agency numbered 414 issued on 21/10/2014 from the Embassy of Iraq in Washington contracted with the College in order to grant them money in return for giving us monthly profits from the college but not provided us So far with any amount. " Ibrahim pointed out that the college "sent my application and asked for an amount of 300 thousand dollars and were given the amount to pay the salaries of professors," explaining that "they said on 15/12/2018 we return it and give you a profit of 200 million dinars per month and have not given me anything until now, despite my meeting For Nahru in Amman. " 

"I appeal two months ago to get my rights without any benefit," he said, calling on the president, the prime minister and the minister of higher education to intervene, return the money and resolve the issue.