Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil intends to address the Council of Ministers for new job grades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil intends to address the Council of Ministers for new job grades Empty Oil intends to address the Council of Ministers for new job grades

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Apr 2019, 2:13 am

Oil intends to address the Council of Ministers for new job grades

10:00 - 10/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD 
    - Oil and gas committee member Muzaffar Ismail said on Wednesday that Oil Minister Thamir al-Ghadhban will address the Council of Ministers in order to obtain job grades for the appointment of university graduates. 
    "A meeting was held with Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban a week ago, during which he discussed the graduates of the oil specialties and the gas. There are more than 800 graduates from various oil and gas specialties without appointment," Ismail said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. 
    He added that "Minister Ghadhban works to organize the movement of the owners in the ministry, especially that the budget did not include any degrees of employment, and therefore will rely on the movement of owners in the ministry, as the Ministry of Oil has more than 200 degrees within the movement of owners," noting that " The owners of the Ministry of Oil has been distributed part of the graduates of institutes and the other section will be awarded to graduates of universities.
    Ismail said that "the ministry has a number of graduates and therefore will work to address the Council of Ministers in order to add other degrees of employment on the degrees of movement of owners in the ministry," stressing that "the Minister of Oil Thamer Ghadhban confirmed that he will address and submit the file of graduates to the Council of Ministers to demand the addition of degrees Functional to the Ministry of Oil in order to recruit university graduates. " Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:19 am