Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear" Empty MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear"

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Apr 2019, 6:28 pm

[size=24]MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear"

4/28/2019
    Go to Comments[/size]

KTFA:

Don961:  The government is accelerating economic growth and anticipating an important recovery phase

Sunday 28 April 2019   Baghdad / Farah Al-Khafaf 

Within the direction of the Council of Ministers to support the private sector as the main partner of the public sector in moving the Iraqi economy, the Ministry of Planning approved the launch of 30 percent of the entitlements of projects implemented by the private sector in Baghdad, in preparation for launch in other provinces. 

This step and moves preceded by the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, an expert in the field of real estate "successive good news." 

Way of achievement

"The government and this step will move the wheel of action that has been stalled for years, for several reasons, most notably the fight against terrorism and the economic crisis and previous measures," said expert Saad al-Zaidan. "Hundreds of projects that are idle or not implemented will find a way to achieve them after these steps, .

Zaidan pointed out that "investors and businessmen are optimistic about the ideas of the Prime Minister, which is an important economic mentality," noting that "the release of dues and the launch of allocations for projects, as happened last week in Baghdad and several provinces and ministries, will push forward the reconstruction, which means the availability of opportunities Work and flow of millions of dollars in the labor market, and thus will benefit everyone, especially as the state gets taxes and fees. " 

Payment of dues

The Ministry of Planning has announced yesterday that Minister Nuri al-Dulaimi directed the accounting department in the Ministry of Finance to release about 52 billion dinars, which represents 30% of the total value of receivables for the contractors of the province of Baghdad in 2019.

Al-Dulaimi, according to a statement received by "Al-Sabah", authorized the concerned authorities in the province of Baghdad with the powers of implementation and disbursement, taking into account compliance with the instructions and powers of implementation of the investment budget for 2019 to shorten the routine and provide the best services to citizens in the shortest possible period of time. 

Real projects

Zaidan expected that "the coming months will see the completion of important projects, but it is likely to be 2020 projects year, especially that the Prime Minister decided to be next year's budget budget real projects."

On the agreements and memorandums of understanding signed by Iraq with several countries, Zaidan stressed that "these agreements and memoranda are of great importance, especially as they include the establishment of factories and laboratories and other important projects such as industrial cities and trade exchanges and others, and all these will move the Iraqi economy and Tnash. 

Memoranda of Understanding

It is noteworthy that the economic adviser to Prime Minister Abdul Hussein Al-Henin said:
     That "Baghdad will witness the convening of a major workshop for Iraqi businessmen to follow up the agreements and economic memorandums of understanding with Egypt, Iran and Saudi Arabia to put it into operation and become large projects in all parts of Iraq."

"Countries like France, Germany, the United States, China, Korea, Japan and others are on the way to working and cooperating with Iraq in this direction," he said.     
    link

MilitiaMan: 
     They are walking us into it.. Wow!

They are speaking in international terms. Just look at the line up of countries. Those that may have a keen eye, look at the last sentence and back it out of order and it is done.. Well just about.. ha. lol

But, look at the fact they are not talking in terms of what is to happen. We know they told us they were allocating 70% here and 30% there for reconstruction efforts, etc. Okay, I can buy that. Contracts can have time stamps on them and they can have addendum's to adjust them accordingly if and when approved by all parties

My view is having an actionable contract that maybe massaged if you will to meet an objective is not unreasonable to have.

They imo clearly may have given the nod to start projects pre funding and we will now or in the shortest possible time frame to follow up with allocations (payments), as they come due, in or on line. Well this article is addressing such things.

They are talking disbursements! They are talking about coming out of the 2019 investment budget!! 

We have seen articles talking about 52 billion dinars for the contract efforts to rebuild, that at a program rate would be insignificant in rebuilding a country let alone a whole province or the country for that matter.

However, raise the exchange rate, then that is a whole different ball game.. imo Even if a partial payment or release of funds, it is a start and that tells me they are going to expose the exchange rate in short order.

Financial Inclusion is underway. It is due to be wrapped up in about 48 hours real close. Mahdi speaks to parliament in hours now.

He'll then be off to Germany and France, then home.. France is last on the list? lol  I suspect that what he brings with him, is not about we will in the future, but, this is what we have done.

Now lets close that book! lol ~ imo ~ MM

Samson:  Baghdad is looking to raise the value of trade with Jordan

28th April, 2019

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce discussed on Sunday with a high-level Jordanian economic delegation to raise the value of trade exchange with Jordan as well as boosting economic cooperation between the two countries.

"Jordanian and Iraqi relations are constantly developing," said Jafar al-Hamdani, head of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press during a meeting with Jordanian Minister of Industry and Trade Tariq al-Hamwi and his accompanying delegation in the presence of members of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce. 

During the meeting, they discussed the latest developments in the economic and trade situation, means of developing and activating mutual relations and enhancing the value of trade exchange, as well as the bilateral relations between the two countries, in the interest of the two brotherly peoples.

And investment". "The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan supports and supports Iraq in the face of existing challenges." 

For his part, Alaa Al-Nouri, head of the Investment Center in the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, said "the participation of Jordanian companies in trade exhibitions held in Iraq and the activation of mutual visits between traders in all sectors to achieve the vision of the two governments in this field."  LINK

MilitiaMan:  The above imo is related to currency exchange.

Enhancing the value of trade exchange? Well imo, by raising the value of your currency you are enhancing trade.

The demand will be greater for that currency, as the strength in value brings security and stability. No big time investors want to invest in sub penny stocks, same goes with sub penny currencies. Ease of trade becomes more profitable and competitive in nature.

Now that we see the CBI all over the news lately with the promotion of the Governor to the top tier of the AMF, this delegation imo is prodding the CBI to lift the exchange rate now.

Or at least in full support of it. (But we all know that right?lol) I mean, he is going to be the head honcho at the AMF is he not?. Not at 1190 is not.. lol ~ imo ~ MM

"The economics of supply and demand dictate that when demand is high, prices rise and the currency appreciates in value."

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/041515/how-does-balance-trade-impact-currency-exchange-rates.asp

David12001:  This is being walked over family, it is past tense please study this

Samson:  The banking system in Iraq is a success for the banking sector

28th April, 2019

Announced the newspaper "Alvinanchal Times" Britain on Sunday, the success of "ironing Card" card used in the system of Iraq on an economic level. 

"The number of Iraqis over the age of 15, who now have a bank account, has reached 23 percent, double the rate in 2011," the newspaper said in its analysis of the Iraqi banking market. "The number of beneficiaries of banking services, via the card card, seven million Iraqi citizens." 

It is noteworthy that the high rates of deposits and bank accounts, strengthen the local economy, and the risk of financial isolation between the consumer and producer, only at the local and external levels, according to the newspaper.  LINK

MilitiaMan: It is definitely and affirmation that they are making serious head way! No doubt about it.. ~

So, if I may add, today we have Alak and others having a successful meeting with the Kurds! There is a large delegation of Jordanians prodding (imo) Iraq to raise the value of exchange trade. (Currency is directly involved in that by definition,imo)

The article supports they are seriously wanting Iraq to move forward. Alak has been promoted to the head of the class at the AMF. The Iraq Trade Bank is to open mid month next.

Mahdi speaks to parliament tomorrow just before heading to Berlin and then France. The latter being the most important as it would be and end to an era ( Paris Club) and a new beginning.

Financial inclusion is underway through 04/30 and then the following day is a holiday and the next day they tell us the ministers that have been chosen with out dispute are on the table. Thereafter, we have Ramadan.

All those things considered support that we are literally finishing the process of Monetary reforms and will have an ending to come in short order.

They are not going to have Alak at the helm of the AMF with a program rate. They are not going to open an international Trade Bank branch in Riyad Saudi Arabia at a program rate nor will they go international with the ISX linked through the NASDAQ at a program rate. imo.

So, all said and done we are in such a beautiful spot, I am just grinning ear to ear now!
    Wow!!  ~ MM 

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/.....61f96ade7d
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear" Empty MilitiaMan and KTFA Members Friday 5-3-19 "Changing the Rate"

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2019, 11:02 am

MilitiaMan and KTFA Members Friday 5-3-19 "Changing the Rate"

5/3/20

KTFA:

MilitiaMan:  Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon, imo!

1) The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation." ~ March 20, 2019.. ""the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country"." 

Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange rate

MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear" Empty  Admin on Wed 20 Mar 2019 - 9:00
    20-03-2019 08:06 AM

The member of the Finance Committee of Parliament Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, on Wednesday, [size=16]the intention of his committee to develop mechanisms to change the financial funds to raise the dinar exchange rate and maintain the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term to change the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general,"Saadawi said in a statement exclusive to the newspaper / Al-Sabah and the official / Al-Madar said that "the committee is meeting with officials of the Central Bank to discuss this change during Next stage '.

He added that 'the financial Parliament is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state', indicating that 'the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation in the country '.

"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=53258

2) Mahdi stated that before June he would increase purchase power for the citizens. (True)

3) An article from the Basra Branch of the CBI, told us that they were to facilitate exchange trade with all groups of currency. The spoke of lower denominations and small category notes, and all groups!! 3) IRAQ TRADE BANK to be operational, as the first international bank of Iraq, in Riyad Saudi Arabia come mid May. (True)

4) Alak has been promoted to Vice President of current session and the President of the AMF in the next session to follow. (True)

5) Alak was recently in Erbil at a new Bank with what looks like him giving education on currency that has different coloring, etc.. They don't need education on old notes. (True)

6) IMF at least twice has addressed their exchange rate to be in line with international standards. imo (True)

7) IMF talking about changing the currency auctions or effectively ceasing them as we know them. (True)

MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear" Icon_cool Article from the CBI talking about a unified Arab Currency! (True)

9) ISX to be linking with the Nsadaq. (They are set up, but not launched)

10) Financial Inclusion was a success to date.. ( True, this last Financial Inclusion Week They went all over the country, even into small towns)

Those are a few thoughts that come to mind.. Most all the items above have no validity while the IQD is at a program rate. I''l be watching the out come from Mahdi in France.. Mahdi and Abadi were involved in the Paris Club. So lets see if Mahdi brings [url=http://i.viglink.com/?key=9aafeaa0dc973144cc8995b68291f36e&insertId=ced880756cfd8527&type=L&exp=-1%3Ana%3A0&libId=jv89m0cv0100g3d9000DAmbvksi2u&loc=http%3A%2F%2Firaqidinar.forumotion.com%2Ft20329-i-want-to-bring-you-this-to-read-enjoy-the-read&v=1&iid=ced880756cfd8527&opt=true&out=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shelving.com%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Firaqidinar.forumotion.com%2Ff1-iraqi-government-news&title=I want to bring you this to read Enjoy the read&txt=<span>home<%2Fspan>]home[/url] the kittens.. lol imo ~ MM

Iobey777:  Excellent!! I love the "fact" that Mahdi said he would change the rate before the end of this session!  Also, the other "fact" that they cannot operate an INTERNATIONAL Bank with a PR...they MUST change the rate BEFORE they open that bank in SA!! IMO! It's looking really good and I am with you MM in saying this is no longer a "speculative" investment!! IT'S HAPPENING....right before our eyes!!! IMO..

Oh...and I also love the fact that DELTA has said it's all over the Iraqi TV that they are about to change the rate!! IMO!! They know it's coming too!!

Popeye7:  Loved the list MM... Now lets throw in some extra strength TIDE with the storm that Frank mentioned for Sunday, along with Ramadan beginning on May 5th in Iraq, and we could very well have the makings of one of the more cleaner, and exciting weekends... IMO...

MilitiaMan:  Alak is not bringing a program rate to the head of the class at the AMF, imo period Amen!! - MM

The next two weeks will witness the passage of 15 laws, the most prominent ones

MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear" Empty  Admin on Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 11:01
    11:25 - 14/04/2019
    Publish it on Facebook
    Twitter on Twitter

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary legal committee Hussein al-Aqabi, on Sunday, the Commission's intention to pass 15 laws during the next two weeks in order to revitalize the parliamentary work, indicating that the most prominent of these laws is illegal gain and public debt and the Integrity Commission.

He said the punishment in a statement to / information / that "the parliamentary legal committee agreed with the Presidency of the House of Representatives on the revitalization of legislative work during the next period."

He added that "15 laws will be passed during the next two weeks, including laws of illegal gain and public debt and the Commission on Integrity and Financial Management and the Council of Services and the Council of the provinces and the Integrity Commission and the Board of Financial Control." (These Items still need to be completed)

"Most of the laws that will be passed are read once or twice and they need a final proposal and some minor amendments to their legislation," he said. Ending / 25 d

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/04/14/400027/

Parliamentary Finance: Vote on the law of early May obliges the government to submit final accounts

MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear" Empty  Admin on Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 9:54
    16:29 - 20/04/2019

The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Saturday, the end of the recent amendments to the Financial Management Law and vote on it early next May, indicating that the law obliges the government to submit final accounts for previous years.

"The committee completed all amendments to the Financial Management Law and the first and second readings by the council,"said Siham al-Aqili, a member of the committee.

She added that "the presidency of the parliament gave the Committee a deadline to complete all amendments until the end of this month," noting that "the law will be submitted to the vote early May next."

She explained that "the law in the event of adoption requires the government to submit all the final accounts of previous years that were not submitted to parliament by previous governments," noting that "one of the paragraphs of the law obliges the government to submit accounts for the coming years in January of each year."

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/04/20/401388/
    [/size]

MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear" Empty
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear" Empty Re: MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear"

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2019, 11:05 am

MilitiaMan and KTFA Members Friday 5-3-19 "Changing the Rate"

5/3/2019
    Go to Comments

KTFA:

MilitiaMan:  Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon, imo!

1) The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation." ~ March 20, 2019.. ""the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country"." 

2) Mahdi stated that before June he would increase purchase power for the citizens.

3) An article from the Basra Branch of the CBI, told us that they were to facilitate exchange trade with all groups of currency. The spoke of lower denominations and small category notes, and all groups!! 3) IRAQ TRADE BANK to be operational, as the first international bank of Iraq, in Riyad Saudi Arabia come mid May.

4) Alak has been promoted to Vice President of current session and the President of the AMF in the next session to follow.

5) Alak was recently in Erbil at a new Bank with what looks like him giving education on currency that has different coloring, etc.. They don't need education on old notes.

6) IMF at least twice has addressed their exchange rate to be in line with international standards. imo

7) IMF talking about changing the currency auctions or effectively ceasing them as we know them.

8) Article from the CBI talking about a unified Arab Currency!

9) ISX to be linking with the Nsadaq.

10) Financial Inclusion was a success to date..

Those are a few thoughts that come to mind.. Most all the items above have no validity while the IQD is at a program rate. I''l be watching the out come from Mahdi in France.. Mahdi and Abadi were involved in the Paris Club. So lets see if Mahdi brings home the kittens.. lol imo ~ MM

Iobey777:  Excellent!! I love the "fact" that Mahdi said he would change the rate before the end of this session!  Also, the other "fact" that they cannot operate an INTERNATIONAL Bank with a PR...they MUST change the rate BEFORE they open that bank in SA!! IMO! It's looking really good and I am with you MM in saying this is no longer a "speculative" investment!! IT'S HAPPENING....right before our eyes!!! IMO..

Oh...and I also love the fact that DELTA has said it's all over the Iraqi TV that they are about to change the rate!! IMO!! They know it's coming too!!

Popeye7:  Loved the list MM... Now lets throw in some extra strength TIDE with the storm that Frank mentioned for Sunday, along with Ramadan beginning on May 5th in Iraq, and we could very well have the makings of one of the more cleaner, and exciting weekends... IMO...

MilitiaMan:  Alak is not bringing a program rate to the head of the class at the AMF, imo period Amen!! - MM

Pursuit:   MM DO YOU FEEL RAMADAN WILL COME INTO PLAY WITH THE RI.?

Gfulcher66:  The PTB dont care about holidays...

Iobey777:  IMO, Ramadan will not be an issue! They may just surprise us all and give the citizens lots of fresh shopping currency!!!

MilitiaMan:  It is not imo to be long, they cut ribbon with Saudi Arabia for an international branch of the ITB.. if they feel necessary to show case their sovereign pride together? So be it, I just highly doubt it.. - MM

Yemallmann:  Please Sir, where we can see Mahdi Saying that the rate would change before the end of legislative session?  

CSHessman:  CLICK ON LINK    The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country

Macaron announces the ambitions of France in Iraq .. And Abdul-Mahdi: The situation in Iraq is developing positively    LINK

2Cents:
      So Mahdi is still in France........Will he be back by tomorrow morning and will the continued Parliament session see the passage of the FMA?????..........Announcements and then 2nd article forthcoming thereafter????

After tomorrow, IMO, it is not likely to see what we want to see by 6:48:33 on 5/06 unless we see a holiday called for Monday or Tuesday..........We are down to hours to see if prior to Ramadan brings the 2nd article........

Sponsored content

MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear" Empty Re: MilitiaMa and KTFA Members Sunday PM 4-28-19 "I am Grinning Ear to Ear"

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:01 pm