Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq gets a new batch of Japanese loan of 5 billion dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq gets a new batch of Japanese loan of 5 billion dollar Empty Iraq gets a new batch of Japanese loan of 5 billion dollar

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Mar 2014, 2:18 pm

Iraq gets a new batch of Japanese loan of 5 billion dollar

03/23/2014

BAGHDAD / translation Baghdadi News / .. A spokesman for the Ministry of Planning Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi, that "Iraq will use a soft loan from the Japanese government worth five billion dollars to develop the sectors of energy and infrastructure for ports this year, according to the sentiments, Sunday, Zawya speaking English.

Hindawi said, that "the project falls within the framework of the loan is less than 15 years will be carried out in coordination between the Ministry of Planning and other government agencies and the Japanese Agency for International Cooperation (JICA), the most important of these projects is the redevelopment and rehabilitation of some ports and build plants to generate electricity in 2014."

He continued by saying that "the first 15 projects will be implemented under the agreement will be the construction of a power station Hartha and rebuild and deepen docks in the port of Khor Al-Zubair in Basra."

The spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity Musab teacher, that "the building projects of energy include the construction of two power stations in the area crutch in Anbar province, with a capacity of 120 and 250 MW in addition to the station gas in the province of Dhi Qar Card 1500 MW over the 48 months ahead.

The head of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament Haider Abadi that the loan reflects the confidence of the Iraqi economy, Japan. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 2:24 pm