Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Did Fayyad pay a quarter of a million dollars to each member of the Nineveh Council to get the gover

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Did Fayyad pay a quarter of a million dollars to each member of the Nineveh Council to get the gover Empty Did Fayyad pay a quarter of a million dollars to each member of the Nineveh Council to get the gover

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2019, 5:37 am

Did Fayyad pay a quarter of a million dollars to each member of the Nineveh Council to get the governor

12:19 - 13/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    A tender movement headed by Faleh al-Fayyad denied on Monday reports that a quarter of a million dollars was paid to each member of the Nineveh Council in exchange for passing its candidate to the governorate. 
    The candidate of the movement for the post of governor, MP Mansour al-Muradid, said in a statement to the "Information", "The news that talked about paying a quarter of a million dollars for each member of the Nineveh Council in exchange for voting for me as a governor is completely disgraceful and unfounded," accusing some MPs "Promoting such news for political ends." 
    He added that "there are deputies and members of the Nineveh Council have paid money to electronic armies in order to mobilize to demonstrate in front of the building of the provincial council in order to disrupt the meeting after we achieved enough quorum in partnership with the Kurdistan Democratic Party."
    The candidate for the post of governor of Nineveh Jameela al-Obeidi revealed in a statement to / information / / today on a new scenario to resolve the provincial council in the event of holding the selection of the governor today, noting 12 members of the Council threatened to submit a request to dissolve the Council to Parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:16 pm