Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Presidency of the parliament budget included in the agenda of the session next Sunday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Presidency of the parliament budget included in the agenda of the session next Sunday  Empty Presidency of the parliament budget included in the agenda of the session next Sunday

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Mar 2014, 9:47 am

[size=12.66]Presidency of the parliament budget included in the agenda of the session next Sunday

03/27/2014I decided Presidency of the Council of Representatives, on Thursday, the inclusion of the budget formally on the agenda of the parliament session which will be held next Sunday, in order to accomplish its second reading.

The reporter said, "Alsumaria News", "The presidency of the parliament decided, today, the inclusion of the General Budget Law on the agenda of the parliamentary session scheduled for next Sunday."

The correspondent added that "if the hearing, members of parliament will begin the second reading of the budget after the completion of the first reading."

And stipulated that the Kurdistan Alliance parliamentary bloc, on Thursday, the Tripartite Commission to reach an agreement on the general budget, to attend the session, next Sunday that will be the budget, saying it did not boycotting parliament session, only the budget which will be attended in the case agreed.

It is noteworthy that the parliamentary blocs failed to reach an agreement on the federal budget for the current year of 2014, which prevented the inclusion on the agenda of many of the sessions of the parliament earlier, was charged with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi deliberately non-inclusion of the budget in the context of a "conspiracy" led against the state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:42 pm