Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the axis of the opposition succeed in overthrowing the government of Abdul Mahdi?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will the axis of the opposition succeed in overthrowing the government of Abdul Mahdi? Empty Will the axis of the opposition succeed in overthrowing the government of Abdul Mahdi?

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2019, 2:18 am

Will the axis of the opposition succeed in overthrowing the government of Abdul Mahdi?

16:53 - 16/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    Between the MP for the construction coalition, Mohammed Karim, on Sunday, that the political blocs did not put on the table to dismiss the Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and replace him with someone else, while the statements of some political forces to go towards the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi, an attempt to pressure for political gains.
    Karim said in a statement to the information that "the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi is difficult and impossible at the moment and there are no signs of the political blocs to dismiss the current government," pointing out that "most of the political blocs supportive of the government of Abdul Mahdi to achieve the success of the government program."
    He added that "the statements of some political forces to go towards the dismissal of Abdul-Mahdi, an attempt to pressure for political gains that the government is working at the moment to end the file management of positions by proxy," noting that "the political blocs that lost and did not get positions in the current government is who stands behind Promote the cause of overthrowing the government through the media. "
    The MP for the alliance of victory Ahsan snake Shibli threatened on Sunday that the government has a last chance to implement its program or will be doomed to sack, describing it as a government divided between the political blocs that contributed to the formation. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:28 am