Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Texts of the Constitution and the Federal Court prohibit the pension of the deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Texts of the Constitution and the Federal Court prohibit the pension of the deputies Empty Expert: Texts of the Constitution and the Federal Court prohibit the pension of the deputies

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2019, 3:46 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Expert: Texts of the Constitution and the Federal Court prohibit the pension of the deputies[/size]

[size=45]A legal expert confirmed that the provisions of the Constitution and the Federal Supreme Court prohibit giving pensions to all members of the House of Representatives, pointing out that this also applies to those who have been replaced.
    [size=45]The expert said Mohammed Sharif, "a scandal occurred on the granting of the House of Representatives pensions of its members who have been replaced by judicial rulings issued by the Federal Supreme Court."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "these provisions were true and came properly application of the Constitution and the electoral law and the system of distribution of seats on the basis of the correct calculation of votes, and distributed accurately between the winning lists and application of Article (52) of the Constitution."[/size]

[size=45]He pointed out that "the issue of granting deputies, including those who have been replaced by pensions, is not possible because the Iraqi constitution is contrary to the principle of equality among Iraqis, which was stipulated by the Constitution, which was based on the Federal Supreme Court in its ruling not to grant members of the House of Representatives pensions, Stipulated by the unified retirement law as other state employees. "[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:39 pm