Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sabah al-Tamimi calls trade to refer supermarkets to invest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sabah al-Tamimi calls trade to refer supermarkets to invest Empty Sabah al-Tamimi calls trade to refer supermarkets to invest

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Apr 2014, 2:54 pm

Sabah al-Tamimi calls trade to refer supermarkets to invest

04/16/2014

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: Prime called Economic Committee in the province of Baghdad, al-Tamimi morning, Wednesday, the Ministry of Commerce to refer to the central market to international companies to invest and turn it into a large commercial centers.Said Sabah al-Tamimi's "Tomorrow's Press," "The provincial council submitted a request to the Ministry of Commerce to rehabilitate the central markets and referral for major companies to invest and turn it into a large commercial malls.""The referral of the central market of the investment would stimulate trade of the capital Baghdad, through increased marketing outlets, as well as imparted to the aesthetic being longer Interface cultural capital", indicating that "Baghdad containing almost 12 markets centrally dispersed across different areas in Baghdad, it is possible exploited to create a huge malls. "It is said that the central market was set up at the beginning of the seventies of the last century and are in great demand in the eighties and nineties to 2003 after he stopped during the entry of the U.S. military to Iraq, which was adopted, including the headquarters of him, while the Iraqi government is trying to restore power to these markets exponentially again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:19 pm