Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dr.Sabah Tamimi: Allawi did not sign the document .. reform and national first rejected the principl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dr.Sabah Tamimi: Allawi did not sign the document .. reform and national first rejected the principl Empty Dr.Sabah Tamimi: Allawi did not sign the document .. reform and national first rejected the principl

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2016, 4:05 am

[size=32]Dr.Sabah Tamimi: Allawi did not sign the document .. reform and national first rejected the principle of sectarian quotas[/size]

04:57:34 13/04/2016 |(Voice ofIraq) - Baghdad ,said National Bloc member of theparliamentary Dr.Sabah Ald Apostle Tamimi said the leader of the National Coalition ,Dr. Iyad Allawi , did not sign the reform document, signed by theheads ofother political blocs. She said theparliamentary National Bloc member Dr.Sabah Abdul Rasul al - Tamimi said theNational Bloc with attitude rejection ofsectarian quotas.showed Tamimi in apress release distributed to the media ,"that thenational coalition led by Iyad Allawi, since 2003 and hasso far remained aconstant on the national approach and positions courage and stay away from politicized decisions that stand behind her agendas are trying totear thecountry 'simage ,stressing" therole. national coalition ,who stood with thepeople through theassignment of ministerial posts and wasconsidered Tamimi what happened today is thedistribution of roles between thepolitical blocs is a.ofattt "that" our demand is to provide cabin ministerial far from quotas technocrats. "she added that" it is a popular demand and we we reject thepoliticization of thegovernment. " She continued , " we all said inone voice ,Arabs and Kurds, Turkmen Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds, Christians, Sabians and Yazidis: I do not want to go again to thegovernment of quotas even to marinate past mistakes.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 2:52 pm