Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The integrity of the parliamentary investigation begins with suspicion of corruption of the Central

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The integrity of the parliamentary investigation begins with suspicion of corruption of the Central Empty The integrity of the parliamentary investigation begins with suspicion of corruption of the Central

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jul 2019, 4:28 pm

The integrity of the parliamentary investigation begins with suspicion of corruption of the Central Bank

New morning Iraqi affairs July 28th, 2019 \

Baghdad the new morning:
    Ahmed al-Mashhadani, member of the Commission on Integrity, revealed on Sunday that the committee started investigating files of corruption related to the Central Bank and selling the currency. He called on all parties claiming corruption files to be referred to the committee for scrutiny.
    Mashhadani said that "the files of the corruption of the Central Bank is multiple, including the currency and the Commission is investigating these files now," noting that "the files will be sent to the competent authorities and will be announced at the completion of the investigation."
    He called for "filing files of corruption to the Commission on Integrity of the parliamentary by all those who claim to be there to investigate." "The committee is following up all the files and will start with what is important."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:27 pm