Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Deputy for wisdom: Abdul Mahdi's fate awaits the second legislative year .. Everyone is frustrateTel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for wisdom: Abdul Mahdi's fate awaits the second legislative year .. Everyone is frustrateTel Empty Deputy for wisdom: Abdul Mahdi's fate awaits the second legislative year .. Everyone is frustrateTel

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Aug 2019, 8:21 am

[rtl]Deputy for wisdom: Abdul Mahdi's fate awaits the second legislative year .. Everyone is frustrate[size=11]TelegramPolitics  ,   2019/08/15 1[/rtl][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD - 

The fate of the "wisdom", Jassem Khatam, said that the fate of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in the government, waiting for the second legislative year of the House of Representatives, noting that everyone is frustrated by the low proportions of the government program. Khatam said that "talk about the existence of attempts to dismiss Abdul-Mahdi and come to another consensus figure is not true," pointing out that "everyone is very frustrated, especially after the disclosure of the completion rates in the government program during the first year of the formation of the government." He added that "negative reactions to the government exist, but did not live up to the attempt to search for an alternative to prime minister," pointing out that "after the start of the second legislative year of Parliament will be decided on the fate of Adel Abdul Mahdi in the government."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy for wisdom: Abdul Mahdi's fate awaits the second legislative year .. Everyone is frustrateTel Empty Re: Deputy for wisdom: Abdul Mahdi's fate awaits the second legislative year .. Everyone is frustrateTel

Post by mochasmom Thu 15 Aug 2019, 10:09 am

Yes everyone IS FRUSTRATED!!!

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:00 pm