Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi warns against not solving the budget problem with Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi warns against not solving the budget problem with Kurdistan Empty Fatlawi warns against not solving the budget problem with Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Aug 2019, 2:03 am

Fatlawi warns against not solving the budget problem with Kurdistan

09:44 - 19/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special .. 
    MP Fath al-Fathlawi MP, on Monday, warned of the problem of the balance between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] remain unresolved, noting that the failure to hand over the region Mabdmth of funds to Baghdad will make the situation difficult in parliament, especially when preparing a budget next year. 
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to the information, that "the provincial government must abide by the budget items and hand over the amounts of oil revenues stipulated in the law to Baghdad, in order to ensure the region's dues in the budget next year." 
    He added that "the position of parliament will not be unified towards the region in the event of its refusal to pay oil imports, which is still owed," noting that "the negotiating committees must come up with a unified vision on the amounts between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He explained that "the southern provinces are a key pillar in the construction of the budget, although they suffer from the lack and delayed arrival of financial allocations, especially Diwaniya and Muthanna, which are the poorest provinces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in terms of financial allocation." 
    Fatlawi stressed the need for "the commitment of the region to the law to ensure that all provinces get their financial benefits, and ensure the preparation of the budget 2020 properly." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 5:44 am