Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: The Ministers of Electricity and Oil disrupt the investigation of corruption f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: The Ministers of Electricity and Oil disrupt the investigation of corruption f Empty Parliamentary Energy: The Ministers of Electricity and Oil disrupt the investigation of corruption f

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2019, 5:36 am

Parliamentary Energy: The Ministers of Electricity and Oil disrupt the investigation of corruption files

13:20 - 29/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Amjad al-Oqabi, a member of the oil and energy parliamentary committee, on Thursday accused the ministries of oil and electricity of not activating the role of the inspector general on lagging projects and corruption files, noting that many projects that are suspected of corruption within the two ministries are blocked by the ministers of oil and electricity.
    Al-Oqabi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumeh that the oil ministers, Thamer Al-Ghadhban and Electricity Minister Luay Al-Khatib, are trying to cover up the corruption files in the previous governments in order to stay in their posts.
    He added that "there is a diagnosis of all the previous corruption files as well as the diagnosis of the mistakes of the ministers of oil and electricity in opening these files through activating the role of the Inspector General," noting that "the role of the Inspector General is disabled by the ministers of oil and electricity." Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:12 am