Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zamili reveals major scandals inside the prison "whale" Nasiriyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zamili reveals major scandals inside the prison "whale" Nasiriyah Empty Zamili reveals major scandals inside the prison "whale" Nasiriyah

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2019, 8:47 am

Zamili reveals major scandals inside the prison "whale" Nasiriyah

16:23 - 01/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Former head of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee Hakim al-Zamili revealed on Sunday meetings of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorists from outside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with their leaders inside al-Hout prison in Nasiriyah via the internet to manage their operations and movements, pointing out that there are constant contacts with those leaders with their hostel abroad.
    Al-Zamili told Al-Maalouma that "confirmed information about the existence of modern smart phones and laptops with Internet access to the leaders of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in al-Hout prison in Nasiriyah."
    He added that "most of those leaders meet with elements outside and inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via the Internet to manage the operations of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorists [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] their movements from inside the prison," adding that "the majority of them in constant contact with their families abroad via the Internet."
    He explained that "some leaders of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] organize lectures with followers inside prisons to educate the organization and win prisoners," pointing out that "there are plans run from inside the prison with elements abroad and coordinates in attempts to smuggle them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:33 pm