Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wisdom leader calls on Abadi to take oath and exercise oversight role in parliament, not "tweets"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wisdom leader calls on Abadi to take oath and exercise oversight role in parliament, not "tweets" Empty Wisdom leader calls on Abadi to take oath and exercise oversight role in parliament, not "tweets"

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Oct 2019, 6:34 am

[size=35][size=35]Wisdom leader calls on Abadi to take oath and exercise oversight role in parliament, not "tweets"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-10-18 | 07:23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Wisdom leader Mohammed al-Lukash on Friday called on former prime minister Haider al-Abadi to go to the parliament to take the constitutional oath and exercise his legislative and supervisory role in the council rather than "tweets."

"I invite former Prime Minister [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133291/%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Haider al-Abadi[/url] to go to the House of Representatives to take the constitutional oath and exercise his supervisory and legislative role through the House of Representatives and not through tweets wishing self to return to the premiership ," Alkash said in a statement received .

He added that "the supreme authority has diagnosed the current reality by holding all the authorities, especially the legislative authority and the major political blocs, responsible for what the country is going through crises." He pointed out that "Abadi has got a historic opportunity not obtained by any prime minister since 2003 to this day To eliminate corrupt and reform all government institutions. "

Al-Lukash called on the public prosecutor to "open the files of the 2018 election fraud and cover-up," noting that "the former prime minister and through a meeting on one of the television channels that the committee formed by proved that there were large-scale fraud and large-scale and did not disclose for fear of The collapse of the political process.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 12:06 am