Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Some rode a wave of demonstrations to pass a new prime minister away from the people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Some rode a wave of demonstrations to pass a new prime minister away from the people Empty Deputy: Some rode a wave of demonstrations to pass a new prime minister away from the people

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Oct 2019, 6:48 am

Deputy: Some rode a wave of demonstrations to pass a new prime minister away from the people

12:50 - 31/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Parliament member Kadhim al-Sayadi on Thursday accused unidentified political parties of riding the wave of demonstrations in order to pass a new prime minister out of the public's eyes.
    Sayadi said in a statement to the information, that "some political parties installed a wave of demonstrations to pass a new prime minister away from the eyes of the Iraqi people," noting that "the House of Representatives demands to dismiss the government and search for the formation of a new government by the Liberation Square and not political parties."
    He added, "Political reforms are not slogans and riding the wave, but finding alternatives to end political consensus and division of positions behind the scenes."
    He said the fisherman that "the scene of the sit-in is the real representative in the selection of a new government to succeed the government of Abdul-Mahdi, which lost its legitimacy." Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:39 pm