Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport: Adoption of brs tracking system for airline spoofs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport: Adoption of brs tracking system for airline spoofs Empty Transport: Adoption of brs tracking system for airline spoofs

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Nov 2019, 2:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Friday 22 November 2019 - 14:02

Baghdad- Conscious
    THE IRAQI MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT ANNOUNCED FRIDAY THE ADOPTION OF THE NATIONAL CARRIER BAGS RECONCIL SYSTEM (BAGS RECONCIL SYSTEM) WHICH IS ONE OF THE MODERN ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS APPROVED BY THE INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION( IATA).
    According to a statement issued by the ministry received by the Iraqi News Agency (Waaa), the new system, which is linked to the system (WORLD TRACER) (tracking the world) will allow the owners of the company working in the baggage services unit to easily track and track the bags during the loading and unloading phases after they are archived electronically BRS system to locate and ensure that it is not lost and properly shipped on its designated flight, especially as it provides a complete and accurate database of each bag.
    "Its staff has been able to work on this service to keep pace with the technical and information development in the aviation field through intensive courses in this field," she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:18 am