Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maalouma publishes details of the arrest of Mullah Talal and the relationship of the Minister of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maalouma publishes details of the arrest of Mullah Talal and the relationship of the Minister of  Empty Al-Maalouma publishes details of the arrest of Mullah Talal and the relationship of the Minister of

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Nov 2019, 6:04 am

Al-Maalouma publishes details of the arrest of Mullah Talal and the relationship of the Minister of Industry with the operation

12:30 - 25/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for the wisdom movement Asaad Yassin, on Monday, the full details of the arrest of the current MP Mahmoud Mulla Talal yesterday evening in Jadriya on charges of corruption, indicating that unknown persons have put money in a wheel belonging to the protection of the MP to ensure that the case.
    MP Asaad Yassin said in a statement to the information that "MP Mahmoud Mullah Talal was plotted by the biggest den of corrupt in the Ministry of Industry after he announced the questioning of Minister Saleh al-Jubouri."
    He added, "Unknown persons have put about 200 thousand dollars in a wheel belonging to his personal protection in the Jadriyah area and after the completion of the process of placing the money Mullah Talal was surprised by the arrival of a large force of the Integrity Commission to arrest him," noting that "Mullah Talal is still being held by the Integrity Commission."
    Yassin pointed out that "the arrest of Mullah Talal in this way a blow at the heart of the law and the work of parliament to prevent any future ministerial interrogation," noting that "his current did not silence and will resort to the judiciary for his release." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:07 pm