Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Renewed calls to legislate the law to remove the American forces

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Renewed calls to legislate the law to remove the American forces Empty Renewed calls to legislate the law to remove the American forces

Post by rocky on Mon 09 Dec 2019, 6:12 am

Renewed calls to legislate the law to remove the American forces

11:35 - 09/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
On Monday, the deputy of the Sadqoun Bloc, Ahmad Al-Kinani, called on the national political forces to the necessity of enacting a law to remove the American forces to curb the blatant American interference in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  internal affairs .
Kanani said in a statement to the "information", that "the Iraqis have a religious authority and political forces that decide the fate of the Iraqis and we do not need an American trusteeship," stressing that "the American intervention in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  a blatant interference and is condemned by us and an attack on the sovereignty of the state."
He added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  has full sovereignty and we do not need American custody," stressing that "it has become necessary to legislate a law to remove American forces to curb the blatant American intervention."
A member of the Parliamentary Defense Committee, Bader Al-Ziyadi, had revealed earlier, in a statement to / Information /, the presence of political forces opposed to the inclusion of a draft law to remove foreign forces from the country on the agenda, indicating that those have expressed their willingness to drop the project. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 25 Jan 2020, 4:35 am