Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The regional government for the next Iraqi government: the budget agreement takes into account the i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The regional government for the next Iraqi government: the budget agreement takes into account the i Empty The regional government for the next Iraqi government: the budget agreement takes into account the i

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Dec 2019, 2:51 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The regional government for the next Iraqi government: the budget agreement takes into account the interests of both sides[/size]

[size=45]On Tuesday, the provincial minister, Khaled Shawani, ruled out that the next Iraqi government would veto the agreement reached by the Kurdistan Regional Government and the current caretaker government headed by resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi regarding the draft budget law.
    [size=45]Shawani said in a press conference held after he was hosted by the Parliamentary Committee for the Kurdistan Region outside the region, that the delegation of the Kurdistan government to Baghdad had reached an agreement with the Iraqi government on the budget before the latter resigned one day.[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that the agreement takes into account the interests of the two sides and the Kurdistan Region did not achieve significant gains from it, as some claim, adding that "I do not think that the next federal government will veto that agreement in order to take into account the interests of both sides."[/size]
    [size=45]"I do not think that we will go back to the zero stage with the next federal government on the budget," Shawani said, pointing out that if the agreement was read fairly, it would not be clear how much he took into account the balance between the two sides.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:27 am