Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

A Kurdish leader discusses with al-Jaafari and Al-khozai the latest developments in the political pr

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A Kurdish leader discusses with al-Jaafari and Al-khozai the latest developments in the political pr Empty A Kurdish leader discusses with al-Jaafari and Al-khozai the latest developments in the political pr

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 07 Jun 2014, 9:23 pm

[size=33]A Kurdish leader discusses with al-Jaafari and Al-khozai the latest developments in the political process[/size]

BAGHDAD - A leader in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Nermin Othman discussed on Saturday with the head of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the latest developments in the political process in the country.

The Web site of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), said that Othman discussed with al-Jaafari the possibility of reaching agreements between all political parties, in addition to the existing problems between the Kurdistan region and the federal government.

Othman also met with Vice President Khodair al-Khozai and discussed with him the latest developments in the political process and aspirations to build a new Iraq free of dictatorship, as well as the political and security situation in the country.

It noted that these meetings come within the framework of the participation of Nermin Othman in the Environment Conference held by the Federal Environment Ministry in Baghdad, on the occasion of World Environment Day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh that's a good one.
    Thanks
    LIT Dance 
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A Kurdish leader discusses with al-Jaafari and Al-khozai the latest developments in the political pr Empty Re: A Kurdish leader discusses with al-Jaafari and Al-khozai the latest developments in the political pr

Post by weslin3 Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:17 pm

Yes, it is LIT!  Dance 

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:40 am