Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work: 1.3 million borrowers from 2015 through last year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work: 1.3 million borrowers from 2015 through last year Empty Work: 1.3 million borrowers from 2015 through last year

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jan 2020, 1:55 am

Work: 1.3 million borrowers from 2015 through last year

08:59 - 16/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The number of those granted by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs looking for work from the second half of 2015 until the end of the year 2019 reached nearly 1 million and 288 thousand people, according to the time precedence of each applicant.
    The Director General of the Department of Work and Vocational Training at the Ministry, Raed Jabbar Bahd, said in a statement that followed him / information / that his department “depends in granting loans on the time precedence in the registration to ensure transparency in obtaining the loan”, confirming that his department “was granted from the second half of 2015 until the end of Last year, one million and 288 thousand and 854 loans to job seekers.
    And he added that his department “granted five thousand and 259 loans to job seekers during the past year”, noting that his department “prepared a strategic plan for granting loans to job seekers, during which I prepared a database for applicants to obtain soft loans to establish their own projects.”
    Bahd noted that his department “is working to retrieve the money granted to the unemployed borrowers and depositing them in the fund to support income-generating projects to be granted to new beneficiaries according to the terms of payment for each loan,” pointing out that “a number of the number of farmers in the past year” To date, four thousand and 35 job seekers are distributed, distributed by the facts of 2842 males and 1193 females.
    And he mentioned in the same context, that "the department granted a large part of them soft loans to establish their own projects, as well as their participation in training courses that qualify them to enter the labor market," noting that "coordination is still ongoing in order to find job opportunities for their employment in order to reduce unemployment rates down to Eliminate it. ”Ended 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:16 am