Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump Tweet in Persian: The Iranian People Love America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump Tweet in Persian: The Iranian People Love America Empty Trump Tweet in Persian: The Iranian People Love America

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 2:31 am

Trump Tweet in Persian: The Iranian People Love America %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-1-768x432Donald Trump - Archive

Trump Tweet in Persian: The Iranian People Love America

Monitoring - the Iraq solution
    US President # Donald Trump , today, Saturday, published a new tweet in Persian and English, calling on the "leaders" of the regime to focus on achieving "people's dreams."

"The noble people of Iran - who loves America - deserve, a government that is more interested in helping them fulfill their dreams than killing them to demand respect, " Trump said in his tweet on Twitter .
    He added, "Instead of drawing Iran into ruin, its leaders should abandon #terrorism and make Iran great again."
    In a previous tweet published Friday evening, Trump called on Iran's Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, to be careful in picking his words, after what the Iranian leader described as a "clown" who pretends to support only the Iranian people, but he really wants to "stab" his country with a dagger at noon".
    And Khamenei considered, during the Friday sermon, that the "state of sadness" that prevailed throughout the country after the killing of General # Qasim_Sulaimani , indicates the support of the Iranians for the Islamic Republic.
    International news agencies had reported, earlier, that # the demonstrations that took place in the Iranian capital, Tehran , extended to other cities, including # Isfahan and Hamadan, days after the Iranian army # shot down a Ukrainian plane with a missile, minutes after taking off from Tehran airport Last Wednesday morning.
    Protesters in Isfahan chanted slogans against the regime, including "America is not our enemy ... our enemy here at home", while protesters criticized the "years of massacres" they had seen at the hands of the Iranian regime since 1979, according to what was reported by the American "Al-Hurra" channel.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:58 pm