Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former lawmaker explains why the names of people brought in by integrity are not mentioned

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former lawmaker explains why the names of people brought in by integrity are not mentioned Empty A former lawmaker explains why the names of people brought in by integrity are not mentioned

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jan 2020, 1:59 am

A former lawmaker explains why the names of people brought in by integrity are not mentioned

08:55 - 01/30/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private
    On Thursday, former deputy Jasim Muhammad Jaafar explained the reasons for not mentioning the names of people brought in by the Integrity Commission, pointing out that integrity began to be active recently and worked impartially and professionally with various files and people.
    Jaafar said in a statement to the "information", that "the integrity of bringing in some people does not mean that there is a crime or a charge against the people who were summoned."
    He added that "the Integrity Commission does not remember the names that it invokes, because offering the name and announcing it may bring down this person, especially in light of the media's charged atmosphere and may cause great embarrassment for him, his family and those close to him."
    And he stated that "the summoned person will be announced in the event of a judicial decision issued after proving the crime or guilt committed by the person, as the failure to mention the summoned person at the beginning represents a good step."
    He explained that "the integrity procedures are currently very good and operate in a highly neutral and professional manner." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:28 am