Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of the features of the Allawi government program and expectations for its announcement wi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of the features of the Allawi government program and expectations for its announcement wi Empty Disclosure of the features of the Allawi government program and expectations for its announcement wi

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Feb 2020, 6:22 am

Disclosure of the features of the Allawi government program and expectations for its announcement within 21 days

12:30 - 02/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Aloloma / Baghdad ... The
    deputy for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nada Shaker Jawdat, revealed on Sunday the details of the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi's program to head the government, likely to announce the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] within 21 days.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the "information" that "negotiations to form a government were launched between political forces and Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi since the first hours of commissioning."
    She added that "Allawi will discuss his government program in front of the political blocs, which includes holding all those involved in killing the demonstrators and conducting comprehensive economic reform during the 2020 budget, as well as preparing for early elections."
    Jawdat said, "The prime minister-designate will choose independent personalities in his cabinet, which will be announced within 21 days of the date of assignment due to political support for Allawi in forming a transitional reform government." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:56 pm