Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq has entered the stage of political impotence, and an emergency government may be announced.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq has entered the stage of political impotence, and an emergency government may be announced. Empty Iraq has entered the stage of political impotence, and an emergency government may be announced.

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Feb 2020, 3:56 am

[size=32]Iraq has entered the stage of political impotence, and an emergency government may be announced.[/size]
    Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 12:55 pm (358 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press 

Although most political blocs have announced their unwillingness to take government positions in the next stage, the political movement is moving toward negotiations on quotas for each political bloc.

Political researcher Ahmad Al-Sharifi told "international media" that "Allawi entered the stage of being unable to find mechanisms that convince the political parties that have been quarreling. This will lead to two issues, either his withdrawal or going towards a press conference and embarrassing those blocs", expressing On his belief that "exposing the Iraqi street with these things is not expected."

He also clarified that "the constitutional period of 30 days will expire without Allawi offering anything," adding that "there are no agreements so far on the life of the next government, and will it be temporary or permanent."

He pointed out that "things seem to be heading towards an emergency government." And that "this state of incapacity may give an opportunity for the international community to intervene to form an emergency government, given that the political forces have failed to perform their duties in running the state."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:11 pm