Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy expects the Allawi government not to pass and reveal an issue regarding the ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy expects the Allawi government not to pass and reveal an issue regarding the ministers Empty A deputy expects the Allawi government not to pass and reveal an issue regarding the ministers

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Feb 2020, 6:26 am

A deputy expects the Allawi government not to pass and reveal an issue regarding the ministers

•  Time: 02/27/2020 14:23:16

•  Read: 1,326 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Today, Thursday, Member of Parliament Basil Khashan expected that the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will not pass the parliament.
    Khashan told {Al Furat News} that "the issue of choosing a person to assign him to the functions of the Prime Minister is the least problem and easiest for political blocs because it is easy for the blocs to choose a person for this position."
    He added: "But the difficult and complicated issue is the formation of the government, the distribution of ministries, and the passage of this government through the House of Representatives. I believe that this government will not pass and it is a quota government, but in a different way because there were no full agreements on partition by the blocs until this government passes."
    He continued: "With regard to university presidents, they are holders of special grades that were distributed in accordance with House Resolution No. 44, which distributed special grades based on representation in the House of Representatives. Muhammad Allawi tried to present university presidents on the basis that they are independent, but they are affiliated with parties, and this matter is not clear to the people. Iraqi. " is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 12:35 pm