Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Allawi's constitutional deadline will not end without his cabinet cabinet being presented to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Allawi's constitutional deadline will not end without his cabinet cabinet being presented to Empty Deputy: Allawi's constitutional deadline will not end without his cabinet cabinet being presented to

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - PUBLISHED ON FEBRUARY 29, 2020
    Views: 15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Saturday, the MP from the al-Hikma Movement, Hassan Khalati, revealed that the deadline for Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi cannot end without being presented to Parliament, indicating that Parliament bears the responsibility for the end of the constitutional deadline for forming a government.
    Khalati said in a press statement, "The deadline granted to Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi stipulates that he be given a full month to present his cabinet, and this is what happened and the period will not expire or be replaced without displaying his ministerial cabinet and displaying the names on the cabinet."
    He added, "The President of the Republic has the right to assign another person in the event that Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is rejected by the parliament, but otherwise it is not possible."
    And Khalati said, "The political negotiations are still going on in the coming hours, especially with the Sunni and Kurdish forces, who are still insisting on refusing to vote for Allawi's government without its quotas."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:57 pm