Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zaidi: resolving the presidency of the Committee of Experts will accelerate the process of selecting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zaidi: resolving the presidency of the Committee of Experts will accelerate the process of selecting Empty Zaidi: resolving the presidency of the Committee of Experts will accelerate the process of selecting

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 4:00 am

Zaidi: resolving the presidency of the Committee of Experts will accelerate the process of selecting a new election Commission

14/03/2017 09:54 | Number of Views: 262 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Zaidi: resolving the presidency of the Committee of Experts will accelerate the process of selecting a new election Commission
    Direction Press / special
    MP for the coalition of state law Kamel Nasser al-Zaidi said Tuesday that resolving the issue of the President of the Committee of Experts and his accession to the post will accelerate the process of selecting a new election Commission.
    Zaidi In an interview with "direction Press," said that after the withdrawal of MP Aram Sheikh Mohammed, from the presidency of the Committee of Experts has been opened the door for nomination for the post was voted to be an MP Amer Khuzaie Chairman of the Committee, noting that the choice of Chairman of this Committee will contribute a lot in the accelerator selection process Commission new elections.
    He noted that most of the political blocs now want to integrate the parliamentary and local elections in spite of presenting a new draft of the presidency clarifying the dates and schedules the election, but this bill would refuse when they are submitted to parliament for discussion.
    It is said that the members of the Committee of Experts for the selection of election commission first voted on Sunday to choose deputies for the National Alliance Amer Khuzaie Chairman of the Committee, replacing resigned Aram Sheikh Mohammed, and Salah al-Jubouri, from the Federation of Iraqi forces as his deputy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:35 pm